Summer hours begin on Monday, June 14.
9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Monday through Friday
Tuesday through Saturday
1:30-3:30 p.m.: First Session
4:30-6:30 p.m.: Second Session
Lap swimming for everyone
9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and during open sessions
6-9 a.m., Monday through Friday, indoor pool
- 5 and younger, and spectators: $1
- 6-12 years old and senior citizens: $2
- 13-18 years old: $3
- Adults: $4
30 Day Passes (Good for one session per day)
- 5 and younger: $15
- 6-12 years old and senior citizens: $30
- 13-18 years old: $50
- Adults: $65
- Family: $90 (For four members; $15 for each additional family member)
- Adult only 10-visit punch card: $35
Annual passes and couples prices also available.
$30 per child
Preregistration starts 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m., Monday, June 14.
Two week sessions held Monday through Thursday for a total of eight lessons. Sessions are 30 minutes each.
Session 1: June 21-July 1
Session 2: July 5-July 15
Session 3: July 19-July 29
- Advanced beginner/intermediate: 9:30-10 a.m.
- Beginners: 10-10:30 a.m.; 10:30-11 a.m.; 11-11:30 a.m.
- Parent and tot: 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Ask about adult water aerobic classes.
The Valencia County News-Bulletin is a locally owned and operated community newspaper, dedicated to serving Valencia County since 1910 through the highest journalistic and professional business standards. The VCNB is published weekly on Thursdays, including holidays both in print and online.