Los Lunas Board of Education
When: 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 23, at central administration building.
Report on accreditation.
Also on the agenda
- Report from Nathan Tooker of Los Lunas High School.
- Recognition of Employees of Month Felipe Armijo, Mary Taul, Catherine Thomas and Jennifer Gonzales.
- First reading of policies on sick leave bank and pupil progress and report cards.
- Vote on policies on accredited schools and home schools; vandalism; public performances by students; visitors to schools; non-custodial parents; and advertising and promotion.
- Approval of graduation information from Century High School.
- Approval of vocational curriculum.
- Approval of site handbooks.
- Approval of landscaping options for the Career Academy.
- Approval of joint powers agreements with New Mexico Highlands University.
- Approval of bid awards for Los Lunas Middle School construction project and an audiometric lab.
- Budgetary actions.