STATE OF NEW MEXICO
COUNTY OF VALENCIA
PNC BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, SUCCESSOR IN INTEREST TO NATIONAL CITY REAL ESTATE SERVICES LLC, SUCCESSOR BY
MERGER TO NATIONAL CITY MORTGAGE, INC., FORMERLY KNOWN AS NATIONAL CITY MORTGAGE CO.,
HELEN SALAS, JOE SALAS, IF LIVING, IF DECEASED, THE UNKNOWN HEIRS, DEVISEES, OR LEGATEES OF JOE SALAS, DECEASED, ANDREW J. GABALDON, LOUISA M. GABALDON,
RONALD JONES, and JONES DAIRY, INC.,
NOTICE OF SPECIAL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on March 11, 2022 at 10:30 AM, the undersigned Special Master will, outside the front entrance of the Valencia County Courthouse, 1835 Hwy 314 SW, Los Lunas, NM 87031, sell and convey to the highest bidder for cash all the right, title, and interest of the above-named Defendants. The property to be sold is located at 1137 N Molina Rd, Belen, NM 87002, and is more particularly described as:
- PARCEL I
- Tract 10-B-1
- A parcel of land situate in projected Section 7, Township 5 North, Range 2 East, New Mexico Principal Meridian, Valencia County, New Mexico, in Tract 10-B and Tract 16, on Map Number 97 of the Middle Rio Grande Conservancy District, herein referred to as Tract 10-B-1, and being more particularly described as follows:
- Beginning at the Southeast Corner of the Tract herein described, a point on the West right-of-way line of a Public Road, whence the Northeast corner of Section 7, Township 5 North, Range 2 East., bears N 39° 47′ 28" E., a distance of 885.96 feet;
- Thence N 71° 54′ 30" W., a distance of 315.46 feet to the Southwest Corner of the Tract herein described;
- Thence N 18° 05′ 30" E., a distance of 193.28 feet to the Northwest Corner of the Tract herein described;
- Thence S 69° 48′ 10" E., a distance of 211.65 feet to the Northeast Corner of the Tract herein described;
- Thence S. 29° 35′ 45" W., a distance of 49.50 feet to a point;
- Thence S 20° 11′ 50" W., a distance of 90.40 feet to a point;
- Thence S 68° 03′ 57" E., a distance of 137.80 feet to a point on the West right-of-way line of a Public Road.
- PARCEL II
- Tract 10-B-2
- A parcel of land situate in Projected Section 7, Township 5 North, Range 2 East, New Mexico Principal Meridian, Valencia County, New Mexico, in Tract 10-B and Tract 16 on Map Number 97 of the Middle Rio Grande Conservancy District, herein referred to as Tract 10-B-2, and being more particularly described as follows:
- Beginning at a point on the Tract herein described, whence the Northeast corner of Section 7, Township 5 North, Range 2 East bears N 52° 11′ 08" E., a distance of 769.04 feet; Thence S 18° 05′ 30" W., a distance of 193.20 feet to the Southeast corner of the tract herein described;
- Thence N 71° 54′ 30" W., a distance of 183.29 feet to the Southwest corner of the Tract herein described;
- Thence N 28° 03′ 53" E., a distance of 426.19 feet to a point;
- Thence N 57° 20′ 23" E., a distance of 113.56 feet to the Northwest corner of the Tract herein described;
- Thence S 53° 47′ 56" E., a distance of 335.00 feet to a point;
- Thence S 35° 42′ 49" W., a distance of 228.80 feet to the point of beginning, including any improvements, fixtures, and attachments, such as, but not limited to, mobile homes, (hereinafter the "Property").
- Tract 10-B-1
If there is a conflict between the legal description and the street address, the legal description shall control. Any prospective purchaser at the sale is given notice that it should verify the location and address of the Property being sold. Said sale will be made pursuant to a judgment entered on September 1, 2017, a judgment entered on June 11, 2018, and a judgment entered on December 14, 2021 in the above entitled and numbered cause, which was a suit to foreclose a mortgage held by the above Plaintiff anal wherein Plaintiff was adjudged to have a lien against the above-described real estate, except tine surface irrigation water rights appurtenant to the Property. Plaintiffs judgment is in the sum of $190,840.77 as of May 25, 2017, and the same bears interest at the rate of 5.875% per annum, plus costs of sale, including the Special Master’s fee, publication costs. Plaintiff has the right to bid at such sale and submit its bid verbally or in writing. Plaintiff may apply all or any part of its judgment to the purchase price in lieu of cash. The sale may be postponed and reschedded at the discretion of the Special Master.
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN that in the event that the Property is not sooner redeemed, the undersigned Special Master will, as set fbrth above, offer for sale and sell the Property to the highest bidder for cash or equivalent, for the purpose of satisfying, in the adjudged order of priorities, the judgment and decree of foreclosure described herein, together with any additional costs and attorney’s fees, including the costs of advertisement and publication for the foregoing sale, and, reasonable receiver and Special Master’s fees in an amount to be fixed by the Court.
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN that this sale may be subject to a bankruptcy filing, a payoff, a reinstatement or any other condition that would cause the cancellation of this sale. Further, if any of these conditions exist, at the time of sale, this sale will be null and void, the successful bidder’s funds shall be returned, and the Special Master and the mortgagee giving this notice shall not be liable to the successful bidder for any damages.
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN that the real property and improvements concerned with herein will be sold subject to any and all patent reservations, easements, all recorded and unrecorded liens not foreclosed herein, and all recorded and unrecorded special assessments and taxes that may be due. Plaintiff and its attorneys disclaim all responsibility for, and the purchaser at the sale takes the Property subject to, the valuation of the Property by the County Assessor as real or personal property, affixture of any mobile or manufactured home to the land, deactivation of title to a mobile or manufactured home on the property, if any, environmental contamination on the property, if any, and zoning violations concerning the Property, if any.
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN that the foregoing sale may be postponed and rescheduled at the discretion of the Special Master, and is subject to all taxes, utility liens and other restrictions and easements of record, and subject to a one (1) month right of redemption held by the Defendants upon entry of an order approving sale, and subject to the entry of an in rem order of the Court approving the terms and conditions of sale.
Dated: February 8, 2022.
By: /s/ Margaret Lake
Margaret Lake, Special Master
Pro Legal Services, LLC
201 Eubank NE, Suite Al
Albuquerque, NM 87123
Published in the Valencia County News-Bulletin: February 17, 24, March 3, 10, 2022
The Valencia County News-Bulletin is a locally owned and operated community newspaper, dedicated to serving Valencia County since 1910 through the highest journalistic and professional business standards. The VCNB is published weekly on Thursdays, including holidays both in print and online.