The Town of Tomé Land Grant, owner and caretaker of the Tomé Hill, will support Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham and Archdiocese of Santa Fe Archbishop John Wester’s requests for people to limit gatherings on Easter weekend.
If pilgrims choose to climb Tomé Hill, they must understand and follow these rules and guidelines:
• Pilgrims must continue to wear a mask
• Pilgrims must maintain a 6-foot distance from other pilgrims
• No animals are allowed on the hill
• All trash must be removed from the hill
• There will be no emergency medical personnel on site
• There will be no parking allowed along N.M. 47
• Climbing the hill will be at your own risk
The Valencia County News-Bulletin is a locally owned and operated community newspaper, dedicated to serving Valencia County since 1910 through the highest journalistic and professional business standards. The VCNB is published weekly on Thursdays, including holidays both in print and online.