Belen High School Natatorium and Outdoor Pool
1619 W. Delgado Ave., Belen | 505-966-1338
Summer 2023 pool and natatorium hours begin Tuesday, May 30.
- 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., Monday through Friday
- 1:30-3:30 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday
- 4:30-6:30 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday
- 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., Monday through Friday; and during all open sessions
- 5 years and younger, spectators: $1
- 6-12 years old and senior citizens: $2
- 13 to 18 years old: $3
- Adults: $4
(Good for one calendar month for one session per day.)
- 5 years and younger: $15
- 6-12 years old and senior citizens: $30
- 13 to 18 years old: $50
- Adults: $65
- Family pass (Good for four members plus $15 for each additional member.): $90
- Adult-only 10 visit punch card: $35
Annual passes and couple prices are also available. Call 505-966-1338 for information.
Ask about adult water aerobics classes.
2023 Swim Lessons
$30 per student, cash only. Registration opens the week before each session starts. Lessons run Monday through Thursday for two weeks, except the July 3 session, which will go Monday through Friday the first week, taking off on July 4.
- Session 1: Monday, June 5, to Thursday, June 15
- Session 2: Monday, June 19, to Thursday, June 29
- Session 3: Monday, July 3, to Thursday, July 13
- Session 4: Monday, July 17, to Thursday, July 27
- 9:30-10 a.m.: Advanced/intermediate swimmers
- 10-10:30 a.m.: Beginner swimmers*
- 10:30-11 a.m.: Beginner swimmers*
- 11-11:30 a.m.: Beginner swimmers*
- 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Parent-tot swimmers
*All beginners must be at least 5 years old.
Los Lunas Splash Pad
The Los Lunas Splash Pad, located in Daniel Fernandez Memorial Park, 1103 N.M. 314, SW Los Lunas, will open for the season on Saturday, May 27.
The facility will be open for the summer from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Sunday. There is no cost.
The Valencia County News-Bulletin is a locally owned and operated community newspaper, dedicated to serving Valencia County since 1910 through the highest journalistic and professional business standards. The VCNB is published weekly on Thursdays, including holidays both in print and online.