Jesse Jones | News-Bulletin photos
Scenes from this year’s Bosque Farms Community Fair in Bosque Farms, NM. Aug. 5, 2023.
- Alternative Transportation: The NM Mafia Boyz (Motor Cross)
- Animal: Legendary Longhorns
- Automobile: Robert Garcia/1954 Bel Air
- Equine: 2023 Bosque Farms Royalty
- Marching Unit: Yucca Little League
- Tractor: Rodney Hunter
- Youth: Bosque Farms Girl Scout Troop
- Judge’s Wildcard: Bosque Farms Library
Felina Martinez | News-Bulletin photos
It was a toad-ally awesome time at the annual Bosque Farms Fair toad races held Friday night, August 4.
Jesse Jones lives in Albuquerque with his wife and son. Jesse graduated from of the University of New Mexico twice. This spring, he graduated with a degree in multimedia journalism and, in 2006, he received a bachelor’s degree in university studies with an emphasis in photojournalism. He is a current fellow of the New Mexico Local News Fund.