Meta’s Los Lunas Data Center is partnering with the Greater Belen Chamber of Commerce and Los Lunas Economic Development to present free, in-person interactive workshops to help small businesses and nonprofits reach audiences and discover new tools to drive their business across Facebook and Instagram.
Stay after the workshops to meet community and business leaders throughout Valencia County at the Belen chamber’s luncheon.
The workshops will be held Wednesday, June 8, at the Los Lunas Schools Teacher Resource Center, 801 Coronado Road NE, Los Lunas
- 8-8:30 a.m.: Networking and light refreshments
- 8:30-9:15 a.m.: Amplify Your Facebook Fundraising Campaign. This session will review Facebook fundraising tools to reach fundraising goals, help to apply best practices and tools needed to start building fundraising campaigns.
- 9:30-10:30 a.m.: Create Authentic Messages. This session will help to understand key elements of social media posts, create content and help plan content to engage, educate and excite.
- 10:45-11:45 a.m.: Discover Tools to Drive Your Business. This session will help get your online presence ready, create interactive content, increase sales, manage online presence and expand your team.
- 11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m.: Belen chamber luncheon. Lunch will be provided free for all attendees. Meet community and business leaders from throughout Valencia County. College scholarships will also be awarded to several area graduating seniors.
For information or to register, call Rhona Baca Espinoza at 505-463-5558.
The Valencia County News-Bulletin is a locally owned and operated community newspaper, dedicated to serving Valencia County since 1910 through the highest journalistic and professional business standards. The VCNB is published weekly on Thursdays, including holidays both in print and online.