A Los Chavez man suspected in a the hit-and-run death of a 7-year-old Albuquerque boy surrendered to U.S. Marshals earlier today, Monday, Jan. 31.Read More
Month: January 2022
The Leopold Writing Program is seeking students across the state to enter its annual writing contest
The Leopold Writing Program invites New Mexico students in grades 6–12 to submit original essays...Read More
Story by Clara Garcia | News-Bulletin Editor | Jan 27, 2022
LOS LUNAS — Naithan Gurule always wanted to either be a police officer or a school teacher.
As he prepares to turn in his badge on Friday after 20 years of service as a police officer, and retiring as chief of police in Los Lunas, Gurule’s dream of making an impact in the lives of youth is soon to become a reality.
Story by Adam Evarts | News-Bulletin Sports Writer | Jan 27, 2022
The Belen boys kicked off district play with a win over in-county rival, Valencia.
Daniel Corrales scored 13 points and Luis Garcia added 11 points as the Eagles disposed of the Jaguars by a final of 49-43 last week.
(Editor’s Note: The following agendas should be considered draft agendas until 72 hours prior to...Read More
Story by Andrew Hautzinger, guest columnist | Jan 27, 2022
The Valencia Soil and Water Conservation District is dedicated to working with all communities in...Read More
Story by Makayla Grijalva | News-Bulletin Staff Writer | Jan 27, 2022
Makayla Grijalva | News-Bulletin photo Joe MacDonald and Cazandra Campos-MacDonald, music...Read More
- Brothers charged in death of Belen man June 23, 2022 (1,800)
- Los Lunas wrestler wins national title; to compete… June 23, 2022 (1,591)
- Niagara to increase water use at Los Lunas plant June 21, 2022 (803)
- Contreras returns as athletic coordinator June 23, 2022 (744)
- Jim Sloan’s Legacy is Belén’s History June 23, 2022 (515)
- Valencia County Animal Shelter is full; adoption event June 23, 2022 (257)
- Jolly is celebrated for his long music teaching career June 23, 2022 (235)
- Rocket Teen Center establishes lease with Belén Schools June 23, 2022 (181)
- Letteney retires from UNM-Valencia after 27 years June 23, 2022 (121)
- Letters to the Editor (June 23) June 23, 2022 (108)